Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Plausible Posers

I'm a fan of Phil Plait (the Bad Astronomer) , I read his blog every day, and never fail to be entertained AND learn something new at the same time. Of all the things I might expect to learn from Phil, and he does cover a diversity of topics, I might be forgiven if I had "crochet" on the bottom of such a list. But I should have known better!

Check this out:
Oh, yeah, it's Adam and Jaime, my favourite Mythbusters, rendered here in crochet! And, no disrespect Phil, but I do think they are a remarkable likeness, although Adam's hairline probably isn't receding quite that much! Check out PaperheroesNet for the lowdown, and while you're there check out some of the other figures (Star Wars, Superman, to name a couple). They've even included the YouTube video for Discovery Channel's "Boom-de-yadda" commercial, which makes me smile every time I see it.

The world IS just awesome!

No comments: