Sunday, March 12, 2006


Hockey Tournament results Day 1

Yesterday was a great day for my son's Pee Wee AA hockey team - they won both of their games and currently sit in first place out of six teams with a guaranteed spot in the semi-final game of the Joe Lamontagne tournament.

I must confess I leave the knitting needles in the car (not at home, mind you, just in the car) for these games and devote my full attention to the ice. So today is another full day of hockey with two games this afternoon, leading into a possible championship game tomorrow morning.

Pre-game yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting Jed the Hound Dog for a sizing appointment. Jed will be the (I hope!) proud recipient of a custom knit Eastern Shore Mariners Hockey Hound dog sweater. Now that we have size worked out, I'm ready to draft the pattern, and I look forward to "blogging" my progress. I think this will be machine knit, but I'm not 100% decided on that yet, so check back often as I work my way through this cool project (and for more hockey results!).

No comments: