Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

I'm hard at work churning out income tax returns (day job = accountant), but taking one moment of unabashed self-indulgence to wish myself a happy birthday. No plans other than to not work tonight (a big deal this time of year) and cozy up to the TV with my twelve year old son and watch the Habs humiliate the Leafs.

The big cable sweater is almost ready to be photographed - just sewing up the seams. Knit a camouflage-coloured sock on the machine early this morning for my daughter (photo hopefully to follow - weird happenings with the "flash" on the camera this morning). Plan to knit the mate while supper's in the oven tonight (yes, I am cooking supper on my birthday, but it's OK - I have no plans to do dishes).

Then I absolutely plan to start Jed the Hound's hockey sweater!

No comments: